Saturday, March 29, 2008

USS SAG


I was afraid that if I made a skirt, it may look saggy and droopy after I sat in it a few times. So I decided to make it look saggy on purpose, then no one would think my butt had pulled and stretched it out. In order to really get the full effect I employed all kinds of tricks. First I did stripes. These are super effective at highlighting the line. They actually form POINT that points out the sag. Then I did an increase so that the stripes slant down. Next, I wore a clingy, knit, fleshy colored top. And then I wrapped a beaded "belt" around me. I let THAT sag a little, in keeping with the theme. My favorite part of the whole outfit though, is the black men's-office socks that I wear under my boots. They really add such a great element of whimsy to the whole thing, don't you think?

No comments: